The Eureka Zenith 65E features two programmable dosing options or the continuous mode, and large 65mm flat burrs that will keep up with the busiest locations. With a micrometrical grind adjustment for a quick and accurate grind quality, grind adjustments are made to the bottom burr – the 65E does not lose its calibration after disassembly or cleaning of the internal burrs saving valuable time and coffee. The Zenith allows for custom adjustment of both the portafilter angle and the dispensing spout for a perfect portafilter fill, both of which are convenient features not found on many other grinders. The Zenith 65E also includes a new anti-clumping device that assures a virtually clump-free grind. With its excellent features and high-end grinding capabilities, the Zenith 65E is a perfect fit for a commercial café, restaurant or home enthusiast.
- “High Speed” grind dispersion
- Stepless micrometric regulation system
- ACE system with Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity
- Burrs: 65mm, flat hardened steel
- Dispensing system: Coloured display, dose counter, adjustable chute, spotlight on filter holder
- Motor: Direct traction, 1310 Rpm, 110V, 510W
- Bean hopper capacity: 1.4 kg / 3.10 lbs.
- Productivity (g/s): 2.7 – 3.7
- Dimensions: 23.35” H / 9.15” W / 10.40” D
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Available colour: matte black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.